Say goodbye to dentures forever! A dental procedure, called All on Four, is a great option for those who want to achieve a beautiful smile in as little as one day! This technique provides patients with a non-removable dental bridge that is secured by as little as four dental implants - in the same day. All on Four is a great solution for those patients who have missing or loose teeth, who have or need dentures, or need complete restorations on the upper or lower teeth.
The great benefit of All on Four is that patients can leave with a full set of replacement teeth with less invasive surgery than before. In addition, this procedure is a less expensive option than receiving several dental implants to complete a smile. The procedure is much less invasive and the patient is placed on anti-inflammatory medication prior to the appointment so there is little to no discomfort or swelling.
Dr. Jamie Oshidar is certified and trained in providing patients with All on Four. To get started, please call the office to schedule a consultation. We can review your treatment options with you and answer any questions you may have.
Benefits of All on Four:
- Affordable and attractive solution for missing teeth
- Looks, feels and functions like real teeth
- May be performed even when bone loss has occurred
- Helps prevent further bone loss
- Relieves annoyances of removable appliances
- Gives you teeth immediately!
- Minimal recovery time
- Reduces overall cost when compared to single implants
- Eliminates the need for bone grafting in most all cases
- Restores the ability to eat all types of foods
- Ensures long-term results
- Renews a youthful appearance
- Enhances self-confidence and overall quality of life
Four implants are placed so that the bone will secure them in place. With only four implants, there is much less invasive and lengthy surgery.
Once the implants are in place, Dr. Oshidar uses abutments to secure the new replacement teeth.