Repair Cracked and Worn Down Teeth with Dental Crowns in Roselle Park
Dental crowns are singular restorations that are designed to cover your entire natural tooth, providing a strong and confident replacement that functions like new on top while preserving what remains of the original structure. At Roselle Park Dental & Implants, our skilled doctors take pride in offering several quality restorative services that can transform your ailing smile for the better. Please contact us today if you have any questions we can help you with, or if you’re ready to schedule your first appointment at our practice.
What Kinds of Dental Problems Can Crowns Correct?
- Significant tooth decay that cannot be successfully treated with a filling.
- Broken or fractured dental structure that needs additional support.
- Weakened teeth with large fillings that can no longer function at the necessary level.
- Significant cosmetic imperfections.
- Supporting a tooth that has been treated with root canal therapy.
- Restoring a lost tooth that has been replaced with a dental implant.
Here in Roselle Park, NJ, our team can complete brand-new, customized dental crowns over the span of a single visit, saving our patients valuable time. Several quality materials are also available for the new restoration, including metal-free ceramic that provides a precisely beautiful match to the rest of your natural smile.